View Single Post
Old 10-20-2014, 08:36 PM   #63
turbronegro
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
turbronegro is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
Woah woah lol , you know exactly who I am great. It still does not mean you know me as a person. No worries man, fact is ya sarcasm is hard to convey on the Internet. A lol or a J/k or some kind of smiley emoji would have indicated better you were being sarcastic. my second car in high school and first sporty car was a 510 and my next car after was a 240z. Yet I don't call myself a fanboy nor have I ever been. Reason is though I have liked Nissan a lot through the years I have criticized there decisions since the 70's . They have defied logic for a long time. They have routinely built cars I felt were ugly or not anything I would buy. Every so often bringing out cars I can really appreciate.
If I was a fan boy like you are calling yourself I would not own a E36 M3 and looking at buying a second one possibly. That is surely not most Nissan fanboys would do. Perhaps when I owned my 510 I was as I wanted a license plate that read 1EATBMW. lol
Do I have a love for some Nissan's, yes. Am I married to the brand no.
You choose to focus on me calling out the fanboy comment. What I was more. Focusing on is how you misinterpreted the original post starting this thread. At this point it's been coverd. So let's just move along.
I have no hard feelings towards you or your comments I was and am merely responding for clarifications sake.
I think we have two different meanings to the word fanboy.

You're right about the sarcasm thing, 2nd thought on the emoji or lol would've worked out.

I've had just about everything under the sun as far as cars. I wish i could stick to a brand but im just too crazy. I'm currently trying to put together a S52 swap Starion ^_^ but I have two 79 Mercedes in the way. I'm still a huge fan of the 510 though.

But, understood!
turbronegro is offline   Reply With Quote