View Single Post
Old 10-21-2014, 05:46 PM   #69
vanish1
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
vanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by silviasandbeer View Post

why is the e46 disliked by so many in the BMW world
i think its BMW's finest M3 design to date. dont get me wrong, i love the e36 and want one some day, i just dont get it haha

e90s make a great DD. the 325i seems so well built and the 6cyl is buttery smooth
its pretty silly that BMW didnt give it a dip stick so your pretty much putting your eggs in one basket by trusting the oil level sensor
engine temp on the cluster would be nice too
E46 gets a lot of love it has its fair share of pros and cons. Much more refined than the E36, better interior, ewsIII can be a con, increased electronics over the E36

E46 M3 is classic, theyve been holding their value pretty well just recently has the lower end of that market dipped below $10k for the ones that need work, smg model, or rebuilt title.

S54 is a great motor, a lot of people have swapped that into their E36 over the euro S50B32