View Single Post
Old 11-03-2014, 10:16 AM   #974
HORShi
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
HORShi is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by harris180 View Post
how is it trolling? is that not exactly what is going on in this thread? People with cars that aren't 100% flawless talking shit about other people who's cars arent 100% flawless?
There is NO S-chassis that exist on this Earth is 100% flawless.

harris180, I have tried my hardest to refrain from commenting to anyone of your post. But you have severely missed the entire purpose of this thread.

Now while the original thread which intended purpose was to highlight bad ideas, tragic ideas that went wrong, things that was a problem with the "scene" and pointing out cars that contribute to the monstrosity plague that have hit the s-chassis scene in general...even Chris Fosberg said this missile crisis is getting insanely out of control. So if anyone have anything to say the means anything on any influential level, it would be Chris Fosberg, who also endorsed the missile attitude beforehand.

Subliminally IMO, it was to acknowledge that there is a problem with our scene and possibly a vague attempt to set some type of standard or least what is a for sure "NO".

Quote:
Originally Posted by harris180
You chowderheads are the biggest hypocrites iv ever seen.. You falkon have your side skirts cable tied to your car, something that has definitely been noted as 'doing it wrong' in this thread, and oldmate above me's car has shitty tail lights, miismatched wheels and a split quarter panel...
Seriously man? Your a prime example of taking shit wayyy too literal. I don't think anyone severely means word from word, 100% exact literal meaning in this thread man.

I have 2 zipties that is holding a small crack piece on my bumper. It's blending in with the paint (doesn't take that long or hard to make it look uniform) and unless you was staring dead fucking close to the car, you wouldn't even notice it. But besides that...I'm not doing it wrong.

I have said this over and over. It's not about having zipties is doing it wrong, or mismatch fenders, ISIS/Megan/Circuit Sports, etc, Clip releases, knock off rims, blah blah blah etc etc etc. that automatically puts you in the category of doing it wrong

IT'S ABOUT THE FACT THAT IF YOU PROUDLY, HONORABLY, WITH ALL YOUR GLORIOUS PRIDE AND MIGHT, GO TO THE ARM FUCKING LENGTH AND PERSONALLY TAKE A GOOD S-CHASSIS, AND YOU FUCK IT UP, CONDEMN IT, DESTROY IT AND DOING OVERLY OBNOXIOUSLY TRENDY SHIT INTENTIONALLY WHICH CAUSES THE CAR TO EITHER BE NEGLECTED, MECHANICALLY UNRECOVERABLE, OR FUBAR'D ENTIRELY. THEN HAVE THE AUDACITY TO USE SOCIAL MEDIA TO CURE YOUR ATTENTION CRAVING AND TRY TO BECAME E-FAMOUS AND MAKE IT ACCEPTABLE TO HAVE A SHITBOX.

Whether you want to accept this or not, this is a problem, a real fucking problem here in the U.S. We don't have the blessings like Japan, and can go get another 240sx/laurel/chaser etc etc given the fact half those fucking cars wasn't sold here man. So once the S-Chassis starts to succumb to it's demise (which it is currently) then hey, that's it and I HIGHLY doubt we going to start importing s13's/s14's from Japan after 25 years. So yea...

Quote:
Again, opinions from people that don't actually drive.. Notice not one of the people in this thread have ever actually driven a matsuri in japan? Literally every car there looks like that, and there are heaps of 'family cars', rwd rb powered cars that have interchangable parts with s13's..
As a hardcore JPN "fanboi" I agree the cars from Matsuri in Japan looks like shit. Even if you was with that guy with that Tomei crate engine, it does change the fact it looks like shit. Even if it's "track car" at the end of the day...it still looks like shit.

Once again, this is thread and the original is not based off driving styles, whether or not the person having fun or etc. It's exclusively in retrospect a style/appearance/surface based thread.

I agree drifting is about having fun, it's about cooling out with your buds, smoke a little bit, drink little bit and getting sideways again, you know all that good shit. I also understand drifting with the significantly increase likelihood of crashing or damaging your car (minor to major). But even though its all about keeping drifting fun and all that good stuff...I don't recall drifting EVER being about purposely making your car look shit. I don't recall drifting EVER about intentionally making your car unsafe to drive, let alone even fucking drift.

Why the fuck would you intentionally make your car highly unsafe, and participate in a motorsport that has one of the highest chances of crashing, injury and/or fucking up your car? That's backwards as shit. I'm not saying you have to have State-of-the-Art NASA-spec space grade, composite carbon, re-entering the fucking atmosphere prep safety. But the fact you car is falling apart, rotten away, and you willingly make it unsafe because it's "cool" I'm sorry, it's doing it wrong, and highly fucking dangerous given the nature of drifting man, especially if you do this shit on the street.

Quote:
You guys can keep living the service station lifestyle and sticking 'illest' stickers to your cars, i'll keep driving them into the ground...
and the fact you will "keep driving them to the ground" damn sure lets me fucking know how you treat your car.

I drift/spirit drive my car very frequently AND it's daily driven. I'm so fucking anal with my maintenance, that every day and I shit you not, I pop my hood once in the morning before I go to work, and the evening when I come in from school and do a quick rundown check for vacuum leaks, oil leaks, rusty bolts, broken bolts, oil check, antifreeze check and just to inspect my STOCK KA because the fact I drive my car harder in 1 weekend then most cars see in 1 whole week of daily commuting and it's daily ontop of that. I have literally a fucking plethora of gaskets, oils, fluids, sealants, little cheap pieces (clips, rings etc) and oh yea...I do have my box of handy dandy high tensile strength zipties, for a QUICK & TEMPORARY FIX. Not a permanent...but TEMPORARY fix that I will go back and PERMANENTLY fix the problem if such a problem arose.

People fail to realize it's not necessarily the big things that makes your car looks like shit, it's the numerous of small things that accumulate to a fucking mess that makes your car looks like shit. Both mechanically, and aesthetically.

You have to pay to play to do it right and just because it's "Fun" doesn't mean you get the best QUALITY of fun.

Last edited by HORShi; 11-03-2014 at 11:23 AM..
HORShi is offline   Reply With Quote