View Single Post
Old 11-05-2014, 02:25 PM   #70
STEEZxIT
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
STEEZxIT is on the path to ruinSTEEZxIT is on the path to ruin
interesting feedback on these guys.

i forgot to add my experience with jeff and eddie of jordan innovations, spanning from 5/20/13 to somewhere around July of 2014.

i made a deposit for $800 to get my spot in line, so i can bring in my car and have it rewired. (new chassis harness + custom switch panels)
around november of 2013, they still did not have space for me, so i asked for my deposit back. On the phone, Jeff was almost always very polite. Eddie was usually quite short with me and not always polite.
it was explained to me that they did not have my deposit immediately available. i understood, and told them that i would like to have it when they were able to, i specified i'd like it back within the next two months.
i continued to contact their shop with mixed results, mostly unanswered phone calls and emails. i even sent a direct message after commenting on one of their instagram posts.
eventually, they offered to use my credit towards a set of wheels with some cash on top on my end. this i declined, and shortly thereafter (~june 2014) i settled on a set of spl RUCA's and $500.

i do not believe they are bad people, i just got the feeling that they were not overly concerned with customers whom they did not know personally. who knows. in any case, i wasn't overly stoked with my decision to give them money.

*my dates may not be entirely correct, but i do have my initial credit memo still, and it is dated 5/20/13, for $800, as well as the payment information and receipt for the SPL ruca dated July.