View Single Post
Old 11-16-2014, 06:35 PM   #32
Dolph_KYAS13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Dolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehhhregartless View Post
I like the practicality of the washer nozzle. I might consider doing that
Yea its a pretty easy mod. not too sure how effective it is but since all it involves is running some vacuum line i'm not really bothered if it doesn't work.

So I'm still in the midst of doing my wiring. This past weekend I neatened up and tucked my engine harness.

It took a good half hour to de-loom the stock harness. It being my first time wiring had some friends come by and point me in the right direction. started out on the passenger side as it is simpler.

I started out by re-routing the harness through the firewall in one of the old A/c Holes. I routed the silver resistor (?) box and mounted it behind the dash. Running the wires through the firewall seemed like a no brainer because rubbing through harnesses is the worst.

I extended the Wiper harness so it could be hidden along the seam of the firewall/ wheel arch and shortened the MAFS wire. All that is left on the passenger side is the 02 sensor.

The only things that needed to be adjusted (lengthened / shortened) was the TPS plug, IACV Plug and the connector that goes to the ignitor.

Ratsnest of depression.

Came in the other day and found these on my windshield.

Once I was satisfied with how everything was routed, I pulled it all out and re-loomed everything.

I dont really have a great picture of the finished product, mostly because the unloomed chassis harness and partly exposed coilpack harness makes everything look ugly. The best part of this manifold is that everything can be hidden under it. It does look 9032849023 times better in person.

All my AN fittings and Lines for my fuel setup will be in tomorrow so expect an update on that shortly.

-Jordie