View Single Post
Old 11-19-2014, 02:08 PM   #2
Vandrel
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Vandrel is on the path to ruinVandrel is on the path to ruinVandrel is on the path to ruin
Don't let the door hit you on the way out there.

For those wondering you can refer to the attached PDF documents I've added here regarding his "issue".

Also, I'll point out the following errors in your statement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by living4surf View Post
I had them invoice me for the rest of the car and the conversion separately, so it would be right in my records, but was told to not pay for the conversion because they weren't sure on the price of the parts yet but it would be about $800 for the parts (later on this would change to $700). Ok weird that the price went up figured someone made a mistake before I bought the car or now but I let it go since the price was still decent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by living4surf View Post
The real problem came in that they told me they could not sell me the parts without doing the work because they couldn't check to see condition until it was running in a car or some nonsense they also said they didn’t know what they were supposed to charge me which i told them i had been quoted $700 for just the parts.
We didn't sell you the parts because they arrived and we had not had a chance to check their condition. No one said we have to check the condition of them AFTER your install, I made it very clear to James and the rest of them that we're not selling those parts before we've had a chance to verify they are in acceptable condition. At any rate, you were offered a refund under my condition (we'll return your car to auto and take back our 5 speed parts and then refund you) which you chose to decline because you wanted to keep the 5 speed parts.

You wanted the parts at cost with free labor. I explained to you it doesn't work that way and gave you an ultimatum. It was your decision to keep the parts and not come back. James misspoke on one face to face conversation with you and you tried to take advantage of that even though he turned right around and corrected himself after I corrected him. Asking us 10 times for a price to see if someone will make a mistake and let you walk out without paying the full price doesn't work and you got yourself into a pickle trying to pull a fast one over on me.

Blast this on as many forums as you'd like. You were made well aware of the price of the parts and the labor being separate. You were told to bring the car back and we'll return it to it's original auto configuration and take back our parts to return your money.

Hell, if I had to do it all over again and I found this first, http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=2011917 , I would never had sold you a car.

Cheers
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Ticket_1089.pdf (56.3 KB, 100 views)
File Type: pdf Ticket_1958.pdf (136.7 KB, 77 views)
Vandrel is offline   Reply With Quote