View Single Post
Old 12-03-2014, 10:14 AM   #9
Vandrel
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Vandrel is on the path to ruinVandrel is on the path to ruinVandrel is on the path to ruin
Try reading again, I said parts were not yet inspected, never said they needed to be tested. I refuse to sell anything that has yet to be inspected.

If you would have taken the time to read everything maybe you wouldn't look like a jack ass. I don't run a restaurant, this isn't McDonald's, you don't get to have it your way because someone messes up. I run a car dealership and if one of my employees says they will give you something for free in error doesn't mean it's going to happen, especially after they corrected themselves and I did as well after the mistake. Again, try reading.

Are you telling me that if you went to a Ford dealership and a new sales guy on the floor talked to you about a truck and mistakenly said the truck is free instead of saying the truck is $35,000 that you expect them to honor that mistake even after they correct it and state the price before closing the sale and handing you the keys? Let's be realistic here.

Does no one find it funny that the OP asked over 10 times to nearly every employee he could about the price even after being told before he bought the car and after what the price was? Why keep asking unless you're trying to be slick and wait for someone to mess up? People make mistakes but mistakes are corrected and it doesn't mean you get to walk out the door with free shit after being told the correct price multiple times.

Feel free to go purchase from GTR Garage, nothing wrong with that. But you're also comparing apples and oranges. GTR Garage is not a importer nor are they a licensed dealer, they are an exporter and will ship you a car. Where as my company is all of the above. I really don't care if someone purchases from another place, that's their choice to do so. I don't just sell to anyone, if you're an asshat and give my company grief, be rude to my employees or give them problems then chances are I'm not going to sell you a car or anything for that matter.

Cheers
Vandrel is offline   Reply With Quote