View Single Post
Old 12-03-2014, 11:37 AM   #10
living4surf
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (52)
living4surf is an unknown quantity at this point
g14novak

i didnt even read steve's reply since we have gone back and forth several times arguing via email and some other public places i see no reason to argue with him any more, so i didnt see the thread from nasioc and just to clear that up since it was never done publicly on nasioc.

i sold him a roof rack when he paid i had to leave the country for a little over a week and a half for work. left the rack with a friend of mine to ship out for me and assumed he did. when i landed back in the country got some emails from him saying he hadnt revived it and a email from pay pal saying he filed a complaint. i called my friend right away to find out he didnt ship it so immediatly emailed him back appoligizing and letting him know i would personally get it shipped right away. picked up the rack from my friend to find out he lost the key to the lock system and i spent a day looking for it before giving up and giving the guy his money back. i feel bad for the whole situation it wasn't my fault entirely, but it was someone i trusted with the work and he messed up so of course i took full responsibility for the rack not getting to him.

that is the only legitimate negative feedback i have from all the stuff i have sold/bought over the years, and even that was taken care of in the end.
living4surf is offline   Reply With Quote