View Single Post
Old 12-29-2014, 08:08 AM   #120
BossHogg
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
BossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by livelovesole View Post
The Nismo God ! With the R32 in the picture now, what's gonna happen with the S13?
just make it more quarter mile highway pulls car. It would have to much hp to enjoy in any other form. For the pesky vette and v8 cars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaby2089 View Post
Why not just get the S13 into a drivable state, so you can enjoy it? Having a 1/4 oriented S13 just doesn't sound very usable, or fun.
it will be fun. What's not fun about aa cammed out rb25 bumping 550-600 hp? An s chasis that powerful isnt very street friendly anyways. It will never be as fun as gtr in a street environment with twisties. The gtr was built to race period. The s13 is a poor platform for road race. Going to have a road car and straight line car. Both will be streetable though. It's no fun if they aren't able to be driven on public roads. Not to mention the only thing the 240 needs is a block. The head is built but I don't think a build head and stock block would be very fun. Especially with that big gt35r. Stock block would hold it back. The 240 would just take to much funds from the gtr right now. GTR is main focus. I am away from home all the time anyways. So it's not like I'd be able to really enjoy it and it's winter time. 6 month's will go by quick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sileighty_85 View Post
well hope nobody in customs catches wind the engine was built (engine broken open with new internals), other wise its not legal for importation. If the engine is built/rebuilt it must conform to new EPA standards.
not worried about it. Tuned gtr's get imported all the time. If I do open the engine up it would be for drop in cams. Staying at 450 ish so I don't have to worry about internals. If anything I'd just do an overhaul/refresh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbeiler View Post
Break out the welder and give us some intercooler piping, exhaust, and intake manifold fabrication work to drool over!!!
heh I've never really tried it. Different process with pulse tig etc. I don't use a foot pedal. I'm used to pipe code. Open root x-ray welds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc. View Post
I don't know you, but i feel like we may cross paths if we haven't already. What company do you work for? Is it based in STL or you on your own now?
I've always been on my own. Never worked in st.louis. I'm what's called a road whore. Just travel constantly. Been in colorado the last 5 months building a compressor station. I started my own rig truck so I can get that extra tax free money. Going to try and get on some pipelines to. Basically just doing downhill stick right now. 100% X ray to B31.3 code.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
My god you don't fuck around

congrats on the purchase I'll be following this
Thank you. It's more than a hobby to me. Hopefully I can fulfill my plans.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhd_ole View Post
That is very very nice!!
thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFairlady View Post
bOSS hOG Fa Sho'!

Damn,..Im in. Whatever your doing....I'm in.
Sub'd
Haha thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersayianjim View Post
I need that qtr panel you had from years ago.
Yea it's a nice piece to have. I like to keep stock body panels though. Just in case the worst happens. Think I have like 6 doors a few pop up headlight hoods, Silvia Q bumper, aero bumper, stock bumpers, window glass, extra uncracked dash etc. Lots o shit lol.

Last edited by BossHogg; 12-29-2014 at 12:32 PM..
BossHogg is offline   Reply With Quote