View Single Post
Old 12-29-2014, 02:41 PM   #277
g35gabby
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
g35gabby is an unknown quantity at this point
So little update.......

Picked up a J30 ignitor. Wired that in, still the same blip in the idle. Did the tape wrapping thing and grounded each coil individually. Still there, just kind of living with it for the time being...

For Christmas my husband got me a Genuine Tomei "piston" Oil cap as a stocking stuffer. Really liked the fit and finish. Looks great.

On my way to Christmas at my parents. you would be shocked how many packages you can actually fit in one of these cars.....

He also surprised me and signed me up for HIN orlando on the 27th. I wasn't real excited to go, but what the hell a lot of the guys I knew were going and it is always a good time to see old friends. He had the 26th off from work and got to spend all day detailing before the event. car looked smashing when everything was done....

loaded her up on one of our trailers and took her over to OSW

When we arrived we were waiting to roll a man stopped us and popped out of his brand new Audi. He asked if "we wanted a chance to win $250", which my reply is usually "no you can't have my email address". After accepting he told us he wanted the car in Sylviana's lighting booth, and that we would be given lighting systems to illuminate the car. Rob is a wiring freak and we agreed. They had us up against a very nice dude in an RSX who admitted to my husband he didn't have a prayer and was madly in love with my car..... waiting on photos still but because of the location there were tons of photos taken....

here is what happen:

Won best lighting display for the "zevo" stuff. promply ripped it out of the car before it left the lot. haven't decided what I'm going to do with it, but we won! Was a pretty clean job for what little tools we had and time.

Well we were there this guy parked right by us, he also blew our doors off doing a flyby on the road as we left....

If you were there rob may have gotten a Cell phone shot of your car. I didn't want to leave my car alone with the keys in the ignition (lighter is key on power and that is what turned on the lights). They did give us a power inverter, which was good, but I didn't want anyone walking away with my keys....

Steve's car

My car...

one more of the trophy....

Will probably wire up the lights for one of my cousins if one of my friends doesn't lay claim to them first. They aren't horrible quality, but they have no business on my car if they aren't paying for them to be there. I don't like them that much....