View Single Post
Old 12-30-2014, 05:21 PM   #14
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDT007 View Post
Wow, maybe I've been lucky (knock on wood). The car has been boosted for over 9 years (80k miles) at about 260rwhp without any issues (currently 146k and still running strong). I think you could benefit alot by going over to ka-t.org and reading up. There's plenty of guys on there running reliable 400rwhp (not sure on tq) setups. Goodluck!
I've read pretty much everything on ka-t.org, thanks though. Build engines do 400wtq no problem, but that wasn't my original question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifting Kalamari View Post
Eagle rods...(when I had them) I was told they aren't well balanced and machined, Chinese products. After machining and balancing them they are just as good as other rods. I only had them for a little bit so I had no complaints
The old ones seemed to be decent, but as for the last two years, look out.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote