View Single Post
Old 01-05-2015, 10:42 AM   #24
Thmotorsports
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (28)
Thmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really niceThmotorsports is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by slidingIs View Post
Probably the worst thing ever I ordered a comp clutch 4 weeks ago for a sc300 stage 2. briong my car to my buddy shop to do a clutch job and pull the transmission and go to install my clutch kit pressure plate clutch clutch release bearing the whole kit from thmotorsports and they send my right pressure plate wrong pilot bearing, wrong clutch release bearing and clutch disk for a Hyundai genesis why

In 3 weeks now going back and forth with email and multiple pictures to customer service. I just want my damn clutch so I can drive my car and not pay to have my car at my buddy shop doing a one day job turns into 3 week plus. Still no clutch as my car is apart waiting for a clutch a increasing storage fee not to mention still have to bring the car in once I get the clutch if over receive it from you.

I hate Thmotorsports I will tell everyone I know worse customer service and still no parts last time I will EVER order from this place.
There is a lot of information going on in your post and I would like to address all of it. My name is Jonathan@THMotorsports and I handle the Zilvia forums directly. I would have been the one who sold you any item, unless you bought it on our website without supervision. This is the first I get wind of your situation. If you placed your order with me, you should have really reached out to me directly instead of keeping me out of the loop. That way I could have addressed your concerns head on.

I have PM'd you directly for more information I need from you and we can dive into this and find out whats going on with the order and so I can rectify the situation.

Thank you.
Thmotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote