View Single Post
Old 01-20-2015, 02:34 PM   #14
DriftingBrandon
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
DriftingBrandon is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboSE View Post
I've read through the "Tire/Wheel Fitment" post at the top of this section, and while I got some ideas, I didn't really get many hard facts. It seems that every tire/wheel/fender combo is different. One thing I've learned is wheels first, then fenders.

I guess I'll start with what I want to achieve:

Front:
OriginLabs 40mm S13 fenders - Silvia [P]S13 Front Fender (40mm)
Wilwood BBK - Wilwood Front Big Brake Kit for Nissan 240sx 5lug
Stance coil-overs
Ichiba 5-Lug
Work TE37 -or- SSR Professor

Rear:
OriginLabs 50mm S13 fenders Silvia [P]S13 Type II Rear Fender (50mm)
Z32 brake swap
Stance coil-overs
Ichiba 5-Lug
Work TE37 -or- SSR Professor

I don't want a lot of tire stretch or excessive camber. Something relatively streetable.

I'm not looking to be spoon-fed "you need this size ----" What I want are some guidelines, just some sizes and ideas for get me close. I know I can do some fine-tuning with spacers.

What are the specs on the OEM S13 rims? Maybe I can use oneof the "offset calculators" on Google (any recommendations?) to get started...

thanks in advance for any help, I know it's kinda noob-ish, but I don't want to buy and re-buy parts because I got the wrong stuff.
IDK If you're still around. I'm going with origin 40mm and 50mm fenders. I was wondering what you finally went with. I'm looking for 245/??/18. I'm not looking for super stance. I would like it flush though. I want s big stretch on my tires/rims. Not a little and not a lot of camber, but some. Thanks. Old thread, but if it helps it's worth it.
http://www.superstreetonline.com/fea...n-rps13-240sx/ Something like this. Looking at xxr 527 mb battles etc.
DriftingBrandon is offline   Reply With Quote