View Single Post
Old 01-26-2015, 07:31 PM   #5731
UNISA JECS
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (40)
UNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond reputeUNISA JECS has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to UNISA JECS
Quote:
Originally Posted by skateny115 View Post
Stainless transfers heat faster than 30 percent faster than mild so heat affected zone would be worse on stainless if you linger. There is a alot of good info about travel speed
Yea when I did the stainless my travel speed was pretty fast and I was pulse like 33ppm so the heat affected zone was narrower, honestly I have no more then tops 30 hours on my machine if that, I'm still learning torch angel and getting familiar with what the puddle is doing but its fun I see myself getting better with my time, in the beginning I was frustrated just trying to get the coordination and get steady but its getting easier with time.
UNISA JECS is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links