View Single Post
Old 01-30-2015, 05:56 PM   #143
S14kouki805
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
S14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud of
I'm a newcomer to Zilvia and I barely got myself an S14 a few mos. ago, it's a car I've always wanted since the late 90's when I started getting into Gran Turismo. Then life happened and I went through cars I actually needed not wanted, in 2006 I got a brand new WRX but crashed it and my insurance went through the roof so I traded it for something more "conservative". Now 15 years later I had the cash and said fuck it I'm buying the damn 240, whenever I drive it I have smile on my face, its just a basic RWD car that I can smash and bust donuts with to relieve my stress. I drive it daily and can't wait to hit a track with it.

Most people I know do not understand why I bought that car but when I run into people that know what's up I always get the props the car deserves. I really can't think of another car that I would want just for fun, everything else is too complicated or heavy, not RWD, etc. The S chassis to me is like a big toy, fuck the old hype, FnF bullshit (I always thought that movie was retarded and did no justice to imports) I always hated Hondas. Just a good lightweight RWD mildly powerful car is all you need.

And lastly a decent forum to look shit up when you get lost, even if it has a bunch of jaded assholes.
S14kouki805 is offline   Reply With Quote