View Single Post
Old 01-31-2015, 02:53 PM   #11
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by AAV240sx View Post
I have fa 500's on my s13 with 17x9 +15 and 255/40 dunlop z2's and it clears front and rear. It's tight but it clears without a spacer... Pics of the front:
Soooooooooo after seeing this, Ive just had more fuel thrown on the fire to the idea I came up with a while back. I want to redo ALL of my suspension to one single brand. I was planning on going with D-Max for everything. Not saying they are the top shit, but its convenient having a company who produces everything for S-Chassis suspension.

But the entire reason Im posting this, does anyone in this thread have any experience with their inner wheel clearance. The whole point of me buying new wheels is for proper fitment with as square fitment as possible. I dont want to rock a ton of camber because that completely defeats the purpose! So yeah, does anyone know of the wheel to spring clearance on DMax coils is the same as the Fortunes shown above?

Actually, one other good question that just came to mind in regards to the photo above... When you mounted your coilovers, did you have the tilt adapaters on the coilover mounts set so you add another degree of camber via the hub itself? Or did you set it outwards to remove camber at the hub?

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote