View Single Post
Old 02-12-2015, 07:42 PM   #37
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
Kingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Kingtal0n
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketbunny240sx View Post
Tbh i really dont know. I only just got the car for like a month. Like i said i have hks camshafts but apparently they said one of the valves or lifter is worn out and had a big gap or something like that which caused some mix up
Its complete nonsense. You cant even see the valves or lifters without taking apart the engine. And if a valve was bent or ruined, A: the car wouldn't run well B: compression will be lower (a compression test is free and easy to do) C: if they took apart the engine and found a bent valve, they should return it to you for proof. Never take anyone's word. Also, a real shop performs a compression test before touching anything, or making any bold claim about a valve/lifter. Where are your compression test results?