View Single Post
Old 02-18-2015, 11:47 AM   #33
Fries
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
Fries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfection
Did alot of work and by a lot, I mean some minor time consuming wiring. I cleaned up my Chassis (F3) to fuse/relay portion of the harness. It was a tangled mess that wasnt long enough to properly tuck up and was just bouncing around and being stupid. However, the intial plan WAS to redo it and I just threw it together to make sure I could get the car to run correctly.

Here's before.

This is me laying the wires out and labeling everything. I not going to say it took special favors to have the Mrs allow me to do this on the kitchen table... but stuff happened.

Chew, preworkout, snowboarding gear... hell all I need now is a picture of my beard and you'd all be sure I was a man and not a girly zenki owner.

Anyway. Chopped up some sheetmetal. Screwed some stuff in. This is the result.

Is it the cleanest thing in the world? Nah, but its better than before. Suck it.

Got some lines from enjuku to replace my bent hardline on the steering rack.

Currently working on the engine bay fuse box and lower harness. Pictures when more is completed.

Due to possible job taking me away from home for a while, I'm not focusing on making the engine pretty right now. I'll replace intake gaskets and reinstall the motor. Gotta get Y pipe made, purchase exhaust, O2 sensor for left side annnnnd 245/40s for the rear. Maybe 225s, so I dont have to roll the rear fenders + wont be so worried about the transmission.