View Single Post
Old 02-25-2015, 07:54 AM   #3
Rustys14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
Rustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of light
I'm 95% sure that its a fake. Unless something has changed recently, Takata prints the FIA certification on a green tag (the actual material is green) while the label on the fakes is printed on a white label with the front dyed green. Since you can see white through the tag on yours I'm inclined to say that the harness is a fake. If you could post up pictures of the stitching and back of the camlock it would help as well.

As with certain models of bride seats its best to buy these new from a reputable dealer to ensure that you are getting the real deal. The newer Takata reps are very close to the real deal and its getting hard to tell them apart. Buying used is just asking to get screwed...

Last edited by Rustys14; 02-25-2015 at 08:38 AM..
Rustys14 is offline   Reply With Quote