View Single Post
Old 02-27-2015, 12:56 PM   #3107
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by No 240.. No id View Post
Dude i really thank you for the reply..

Btw, the name Hassan obviously from Iraq. No need for a research and background check lol..but i expect that from a Florida person lol..

I'm still hoping that you are just a defective computer and not a real person.

Ohh and i really like the art, I'm saving it on my phone now. Thanks for the valuable time you put in this.

No worries. As a favor, would you mind deleting your previous posts about this wheel trade? No one wants this thread to get locked.

-D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbeiler View Post
This thread attracts all the wrong kinds of people. How does anyone find the time to keep posting here? Do you not have jobs? Is your MickyD job so relaxed you are able to be online 24/7?

This thread has contributed absolutely nothing to the S-chassis community. Why it has remained open this long is beyond me. It is simply a thread for bitter people to post bitter comments. The car scene is better off without this thread and without the attitudes displayed in this thread.
Military, but not far off from McDonald's when you're in the Navy

Team Hoonigan is contributing nothing to this community. It's only trying to destroy all the s-chassis' in the USA. We'll stop when you do. Until then: