View Single Post
Old 03-04-2015, 07:50 PM   #1700
Pacman
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Pacman has a spectacular aura aboutPacman has a spectacular aura aboutPacman has a spectacular aura aboutPacman has a spectacular aura aboutPacman has a spectacular aura aboutPacman has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by TollieLifted View Post
Hey Phil, welcome to Ohio. Isn't it great this time of year?

You say you've rebuilt KA trans? Would you be interested in linking up and taking a look? I was going to just swap it out for a working trans but if you have the capabilities of making magic happen I am willing to entertain the idea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Panda View Post
Welcome Pacman
Well, I've been here a couple years but just now coming to this section. Thanks for the welcoming. Snow for me was going to it and snow boarding or playing with the trucks.

Yes, I have rebuilt one that I ran for a couple years before a snap ring holding the speed sensor gear failed allowing a ball bearing to go where it pleased; I haven't opened it back up yet since I'm pissed with it. The things been sitting next to my toolbox at work since I removed it. The other was one from a friend that I got for free which lost fifth/reverse. The shift fork was broken; replaced that, seals and gaskets, and have been running that transmission. I'm more than welcome to help out. Lets take this to PM and see what we can do.

I've also rebuilt KA's so I'm familiar with the engines as well. One is being built for fun now.
Pacman is offline   Reply With Quote