View Single Post
Old 04-06-2015, 01:49 PM   #53
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrturboextreme View Post
I replaced subframe bushings one time......ONE FUCKING TIME.
...aaaaaand as much as I don't ever want to do this again I'm contemplating polyurethane bushings lol. I'm a glutton for punishment.

So my S14 Works9 exahust showded up and it's already on the marketplace. It seems like a shame to let it go so fast but the Dart Izumi has been taken to have the welds repaired. I'm also have this old hot-rod shop polish it out for me. I'm excited but torn between these two either way. Both will require a custom mid-pipe since the DI is only an axle-back and the Works9 is for an S14. The latter will require modification to the hangers as well. First world dilemmas, I'm sure.

Dart Izumi being left for operation:

I keep on hesitating to take awesome pictures of my car because it feels premature. Instead, I take these shitty teaser-esque pictures like my shit is something mind-boggling:

My wife and I have had our talks about the car. I might take the FS thread down and ad something to my signature about the car 'always' being available for the right price. Until then there's plenty of work to be done.