View Single Post
Old 04-07-2015, 08:24 PM   #429
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by silvia_ks_69 View Post
Hey Flick! Car is looking great. What's bottlenecking power right now? That's a fairly good sized turbo, slightly bigger than mine (6162)and we are estimating a bit more power to the wheels at 3000ft alt (dyno in a few weeks time). What are you using for ecu?

As for the driveshaft, wiring harness, mounts, literally any in house part, I cannot stress enough to stay away from Tech2motorsports. I also got a 2JZ harness 2007-2008 which had to be completely redone. A driveshaft that wasn't sized properly and a transmission mount that was off by a couple inches. There are many other quality companies doing good work these days, far more than when the initial first builds were started.

Kyle
Kyle long time no see.

the lack of power is most likely attributed to the fact i'm only on wastegate spring (14.5psi) and i have the Aristo auto with a Titan 3500 stall converter so those things eat power on the dyno. To prove how much, back when i was on a 6265 on 550cc injectors stock ecu and a SAFC and stock trans/converter at 18psi the car made 410. with the AEM EMS v2 (still have) 14.5 psi and the bigger fuel injectors and 3500 stall it made 404 on the same dyno lol.