View Single Post
Old 04-13-2015, 08:07 PM   #51
Dolph_KYAS13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Dolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Haven't updated for some obvious reasons.

I do not have a garage which makes for very slow progress during the winter. If any.

I spent most of the winter browsing for parts but had a tough time pulling the trigger on anything as the canadian dollar was (still is) very weak.

[/url]

The above picture has been my wallpaper at work over the course of the winter and I found myself absolutely hating how the car looked with 18's in the rear lowered with stock arms.

Adjustable arms were needed next. I managed to locally source (CDN dollars) new driftworks toe arms and ISIS Pro RUCA's. Being a brand whore im kinda bummed I couldn't source some brand name parts but it is what it is.

This past weekend was the first nice weekend we have had so far so it was time for a little driveway tuning.

Out with the old and in with the gold

No more silly camber and toe. I wanted to make some final adjustments this today after work but its absolutely pouring.

Bay paint looks amazing in the sun, hard to tell in pictures as it is so dusty.

I still need to finish the wiring, thats next on the list as it didnt get completely done last fall.

Oh and I bought a new daily. My 98 civic was on its last legs and this came up for the right price. I've wanted one forever.

More updates to come, Im currently designing my catch can setup which should be laser cut in the next couple of weeks.

Thanks for reading.