View Single Post
Old 04-24-2015, 10:04 AM   #67
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreinTime View Post
It's alright to be an asshole as long as you know you're an asshole man it's the people that are blissfully unaware that are the worst!

Keep up the good work man, and I just want to reiterate: Coming from someone who just graduated from a college with a high performance motorsports program (you can Google it and figure out which one lol) it's nice to see someone actually take the time to do things right and buy parts for quality over what ever the cheapest thing they can find on Ebay is.
Hahahah which program? I actually want to use my GI Bill to do a certain BMW program. I've got a buddy that did it and the pay is awesome considering you get to work in a temperature-controlled, brick-floored, high-tech garage. Oh and you can bring your personal car in on the weekends to wrench.

Thanks for the kind words. I get distracted by 'flashy' parts sometimes and I need to stay on the straight and narrow. It sucks to watch my car sit because I've been putting off doing the subframe bushings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABQ_STATIC View Post
Just read this thread, subbed for badassery.
Dude. I wanna see that hardbody in your sig picture...