View Single Post
Old 04-27-2015, 11:31 PM   #170
2stepGoesPowPow
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
2stepGoesPowPow is an unknown quantity at this point
Figured its time for an update since my last one was 4 months ago..

So the car sat in my garage like this for a while as i gathered some parts together.

Since my last post i got this 2005 Silverado 1500 LT, love it. Also got a car trailer and I've been putting both to good use.

Seen here towing home my 2002 WRX i just recently got, was going to sti swap it but decided I'm not ready for this kinda project. so now I'm selling it for $3250. [no motor, has V6 sti trans, full interior, new head unit, upgraded alarm, 108k miles, 1 owner, Greddy exhaust, Upgraded brakes.

So since my friend Sunny who did my intercooler piping and down pipe and all my existing fabrication in my garage moved to Texas to become a homeland security agent, i took my car to my friend Johnny who owns Silokin Auto in Bayshore NY. He fabricated my new turbo to work with my existing v-band intercooler setup like the old one was, New down pipe, new waste gate dump tube, V-band on the new turbo manifold for my Tial 44mm waste gate, and since my tubs began to crack he rewelded them and made up some cool gusset plates & lastly a catch can.

At the moment the car is back with my good friend Raul who does all the paint and bodywork on my car. He's touching up the engine bay, Shaving the holes for the heater core, A/C evap & Wiper motor since i deleted that stuff. Also a new windshield finally after it being cracked since i got the car over 3 years ago.

So while I'm now waiting for the car to be painted so i can take it back to my garage and put it all back together, The turbo housing and intercooler pipes are being Polished & Im waiting for my cam gears, valve covers & Blitz faces to arrive from Unknown Coatings in Utah. Meanwhile I've also mounted tires on my new RPF1's. Cant wait to test out my new 275/40 Nitto NT05's.

Also got a set of Tomei Cams, happy to finally have Tomei part's on my car again for the first time since my old SR20.

Also got 1/2 package's from Seibon.

Still waiting for my hood to come.
After much begging my friend Franklin who owns this fine S13 Silvia agree'd to sell me this mint set of Carbon Ganador's I've desperately been trying to get my hands on.

Franklins Silvia:

My Beloved Ganadors<3

So now I'm waiting to bring my car back home to get it all back together and back on the road. I wasn't able to attend my VIP spot at Fresh Meet Spring bash this passed weekend, however I'm trying hard to make my VIP spot at the Import Expo X Clean Culture event May 10th. As soon as i get the car home i plan on staying in my garage until it's done lol. Have to install this small mountain of parts: