View Single Post
Old 05-12-2015, 02:18 PM   #9
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
OP just return them

Quote:
Originally Posted by NLMotoring View Post
Thanks for posting your feedback. We do require that any promotion codes be applied prior to checking out. If, after ordering, you either find a promo code or realize you didn't enter one you can notify us and we area always happy to change an order that hasn't already shipped.

Our website gives you a summary of your shopping cart to review, with an order total to see an itemized list of exactly what you are ordering, and how much the order costs.

Immediately upon placing an order, you are emailed a detailed receipt with the same information.

If you notify us within a timely manner to request the change or cancellation, we can make one but we do indeed have a policy of not adjusting prices higher or lower once an order has already been charged and shipped from our facility. It sounds like in this case you didn't notify us until after shipment, and I apologize for how that worked out. I'll PM you with my contact info and see if there's anything I can do at this point.

Thanks,

Ryan
Womp womp..you guys basically sold the value of a lifelong/repeat customer and most likely his friend's business for $40
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote