View Single Post
Old 05-14-2015, 12:02 AM   #1502
Ka24Power
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
Ka24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud of
I wouldn't feel bad at all for selling an item I won on YAJ for substantial profit, discontinued or not. If people are aware of what things can be had for there is a good chance they aren't going to buy from me anyway. I like to think its like modifying cars - if you want to learn and spend some time wrenching on your own stuff you're going to save a TON of money compared to the people who can't be bothered and pay a shop to do it.

I'm nowhere near being in BossHogg, Damon or VAs13's league when it comes to rare parts, but I've been building a decent collection. I look at every purchase as an investment that I will almost certainly be able to profit on if/when I were to liquidate or part the car out.
Ka24Power is offline   Reply With Quote