View Single Post
Old 05-22-2015, 03:28 PM   #36
BossHogg
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
BossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really niceBossHogg is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post
Was just thinking this. Car has to be illegally imported if he got it in 2011. Would suck to dump a lot of work into something the government decides they can take one day.
Exactly. I sure as hell would not be posting that shit on the internet. I mean people don't realize that the government just takes it. They don't give you your money back. They don't care about the false state title. They don't care about the 20g in receipts you have. They don't care that you were scammed. They take it and you are at a loss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post
Believe it or not a lot of people still do not understand the law. Most people think that since the R32 is now legal under the 25 year law that cars that were imported before the 25 year law are suddenly exempt, when that is far from the fact.
This is very true. Once you actually own one, you find out how much more true this really is. You hear a lot of bullshit lol. It's really funny. The picard emoji here is an understatement.

The only way to fix it, is to deport it and import it the right way, once it is at it's legal date. If you have the means to do so.

But as stated, not my problem, no care. I don't wish it upon anyone who has a false car as I think the rules are stupid.