View Single Post
Old 07-03-2015, 06:53 PM   #38
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to speedgod^s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mofuhcka View Post
Glad you got the bammer for that, you dont know the shit we go through, especially ignorant assholes like you.

OP, I would keep trying for Washington. I know youre 27 now?? or else I would suggest the military route to get experience and preference. Sadly (for those without degrees) nowadays its all about who has education under their belt.
I'm 35. I was trying to apply for the National Guard, but they changed their tattoo policy (I have a full sleeve). When they reversed that policy, I contacted my local recruiter, and was told that I had to ship out BY the age of 35. I read the requirements wrong, thinking that I could still apply, so that is no longer an option. I understand what you are saying about having and education, and I'm thinking about going back to school, and at least trying for an Associate's degree. I just need to get the ball rolling soon, because even though I don't look or feel old, my numbers don't lie. LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by future View Post
Oh your 27? I thought i read your age was 35. Anywhere will take you at 27!
How I wish. What's ironic, is that I don't look 35. People are amazed, when I tell them my age. Most people think that I'm still in my mid to late 20's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mofuhcka View Post
You're right. In the initial post he said he had lived in Hawaii for 25 years (posted 2 years ago) and I figured he was born and raised there
Raised in Hawaii, since I was 8.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsastr_clan View Post
what kinda work/experience background do you have? just wondering
Most of my experience, comes from the security field, in which I have over 10 years of experience in. I've worked your typical contract security jobs, as well as being the security supervisor, for First Hawaiian Bank, which is the biggest and strongest bank in the state. I am currently employed at the Marriott hotel, as a loss prevention officer. My plan is to wait for an opening, at a Marriott preferably in Washington, so that I can transfer internally. After that, I can move up and see what law enforcement opportunities are available.
speedgod^s13 is offline   Reply With Quote