View Single Post
Old 07-25-2015, 04:52 PM   #24
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
you just now read the original post? christ no wonder you seem like you have no idea what you're talking about. did you not look at the pictures either? i see no rust..? and the camera flash always makes suede look faded. anyone with a brain knows that. seat is basically brand new. i haven't been this shocked by stupidity since.. *name drops

and if you think anyone on this website is down with that hoonigan bullshit then you've made your point pretty clear. we get it. you don't come here often.

but yeah a random seat I never put it any of my cars, nismo locking lugs, and a c's short shifter. toxic teenage garbage.

I haven't been in the toxic teenz gang for a while now but you seem to be salty about them too. Idk what young person got you all hot and bothered but that seems to be a pattern with you. Gotta learn to let shit go at some point dude.

-

still no mods? dooorrriiiiiiiiiiiii your services are wanted/required. please and thank you.

Last edited by Almighty So; 07-25-2015 at 05:39 PM..
Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote