View Single Post
Old 08-07-2015, 11:11 PM   #8
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Honestly Dr Dre played out his hype.
I don't give a shit about anything he touches anymore because he took too long. Forgot about his irrelevant ass.

On another note, fuck Vic Mensa. I tried peeping him when they gave him Freshman honors and the first lines I ever heard out of his mouth was supposed to be a freestyle and the entire thing was stolen from a smack dvd with serius jones and murda mook from like 05.

you wanna look good for the freshman freestyle? write something. 75% of the dudes write for cyphers nowadays anyways.
but don't fucking steal some shit thinking everyone forgot about smack dvd.

and yes i understand the difference between stealing verses and sampling out of respect. this was blatant thievery.
Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote