View Single Post
Old 08-21-2015, 06:19 PM   #308
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleakley View Post
Easy man, I know. Just was questioning if there was some more to be had with degreeing.

Boom. Thought something was off, thanks for confirming. Hope you find a little more up top to make the power that much more linear man. Can't wait to go vvl dammit.
Haha, I'm relaxed... I'm not discounting what you're saying, but there really isn't much left in that turbo. He may be losing PSI because the turbo can't keep up with the VE at those engine speeds. If that's the case, no matter what he does, it wouldn't change the outcome, unless a larger hot side was thrown on or he went to a larger turbo.

I'd love for the rain to pass so I can get out to the local 1320 and grab a low 11 pass in my car.