View Single Post
Old 08-23-2015, 02:47 PM   #183
2stepGoesPowPow
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
2stepGoesPowPow is an unknown quantity at this point
Since my last update a month ago I've just been trying to enjoy the summer, hung out at my friend shop in Suffolk Long Island "Lito's Customs" He's the one who painted my car inside & out. He does vinyl wrapping, tint's, paint, body work & has been doing so for many years. Here's some pictures my friend took while we were hangin out there after we installed my new Seibon carbon hatch:

My car was one of 400 featured at Wekfest / Wekeast in the New Jersey Expo Center. Here are some pictures i took of some cars worth sharing.

I made a new friend, Chester when this AE86 was parked next to me.

Last week i took a sketchy adventure through Brooklyn aka pothole-ville to do a photoshoot with another new friend Adam. I saw some of his work online with these night photo's and decided i had to get in on it.

And most recently, My car has been down for the past 2 days. I was having an oil leak, oil all over my engine and having to add oil every 4-5 drives. Turns out i should have replaced my Cam seals when i installed my new cams lol. The new seals should be here and car back together tomorrow!
Also installed some Super Spark coil packs.

Last edited by 2stepGoesPowPow; 10-06-2015 at 10:27 PM..
2stepGoesPowPow is offline   Reply With Quote