View Single Post
Old 08-24-2015, 07:25 AM   #55
rbpwrd240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
rbpwrd240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoffman5982 View Post
So I thought I'd bring this up instead of creating a new one. Just picked one of these up and will be installing it as soon as I can locate a subharness. In the mean time, I got to looking at this thread and my gauges. I really don't like the boost being on the far end and the voltage being closest. While flipping the front plate to aim it to the US drivers side, I found that all 3 individual gauges can be moved around to each spot. The original voltage spot has only 3 of the 4 holes opened, but the boost guage uses that hole for a ground. The hole above it is also a ground, so hopefully that will be enough as that hole on the origianl voltage location is for a different function on the plug(ETS?). I know that this will obviously completely change the wiring diagram around, but that should be plenty easy to figure out. Anyways, here's a pic showing that it can be done. Sorry if this is common knowledge, I haven't seen anyone talking about it. Once I wire it up and get everything working I'll be sure to post which boost sensor I use and how I wired it up.

Looks good I may need to try this. Your going to want to get the OEM JDM Kouki Boost sensor. Its the only one proven to work.
rbpwrd240 is offline   Reply With Quote