View Single Post
Old 08-29-2015, 12:38 PM   #1023
Royal_T
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Royal_T is an unknown quantity at this point
First off no update yet really... I ditched the overfenders I have for the front and rear and have some new ones being made fresh out of mold. Reason for this decision was due to available for replacement parts. Old overs were from NZ and would be hard to get spares so hooked up with a guy in the states.. So should have those soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewr4411 View Post
Just read through this entire build thread. Very detailed oriented very cool build! looking forward to the next update.
Thanks man being detailed is my OCD problem with builds.. My wife would prb say other wise with doing work in the House.. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by future View Post
Your forum is all off, straighten your back =p

anyways this build is sick. But for the money you went al out on you with KSport. Where are the KWs?
hahaha right going to be snapping some shit...

Anyways reason I went with KSport was due to a partial sponsorship.. But trust me once tested, if they don't get the job done. I will switch them out..

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
I generally hate KSports when riding in 240's with them, but for some reason their 350z stuff rides 10x better.
We will see never owned KSPort, loved my Stance suspension

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imarvin240 View Post
Looking great, man! You need to finish it so we can trade cars for a day! I'll be gentle with her, I promise!
Don't say that bro.. I would trade for a day/event in a hart beat.. Your build is equally as epic if not even more as mine..

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
Haha best picture ever. I thought I was the only person to work in Tims. Sometimes I come straight from the office and do work in my dress clothes.
Love working in Tims... don't have to worry about my feet and hey I came from the east coast so I guess its in me to own a couple of them..lol