View Single Post
Old 09-07-2015, 09:31 PM   #9
Kis4Kouki
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
Kis4Kouki is an unknown quantity at this point
Milwaukee Power Tools.
In all got about $1300 for impacts, drill, sawzall, batterys, and light
Can purchase at home depot. Got most of my tools on sale during 2014 holiday season. Best time to buy as the usually come with batterys for free.
My favorite cordless tool set so far. Impacts are very powerful and have multiple torque settings. Like Crimson said can strip the whole underbody of car in around 2 hours. Great for the track, driveway or going to the junkyard.
Sawzall has plenty of power and is cordless which saves time and frustration dealing with cords.
Batterys come in 2, 3, and 4 amp capacities. I can use one 4 amp battery and take apart a rear subframe and reasemble.
Overall I really love these tools and help you finish your project faster so you can get back to enjoying your car.

Led Light has been my best purchase so far. The only time i really have to work on my 240 is at night and cheap lights were not cutting it. Plus I really hate cords and with this light I press a button, set it down and go to work. Super Bright and wide throw. I actually like working at night more now!
Kis4Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote