View Single Post
Old 09-24-2015, 12:04 PM   #12
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Sounds like you're mistaking a quote for a contract OP.

You were quoted! And often times, you pay more than you were quoted because there was more involved than originally anticipated, and you shouldn't expect ANYONE to do that labor or pay for those parts from their end. Besides that $1400 for an auto to manual conversion with labor sounds beyond reasonable to me. Costed me $2600 just to replace a transmission on a fuckin Denali.

Rivsu is a dealership and shop, which is very expensive and difficult to even start, let alone maintain in business. They aren't where they are because they're screwing people left and right. The cost of something is the cost of something, regardless of what you were quoted.

Plus, if you didn't think the mechanic could do the conversion and it were so simple, you should have done it yourself.

As for rivsu, the swap + parts should have been estimated on the sales contract regardless of what anyone "says," because that is the final agreement. Nor is it wise to come on Zilvia and continue this dispute (especially with an unprofessional personal account) unless all you're saying is "hey, I'm willing to work with you on this, if you aren't up to it then I'm sorry things didn't work out like you anticipated, and I wish you all the best with your future importing". Sucks for you that this is now all public ledger.

As to whoever said something like,"your employee said $x, so you should honor that." Youre wrong, that employee isn't paying for the insurance, the bonding, the building, the salaries, and whathaveyou. It's ultimately up to the people running the business that choose what the terms of sale are

Last edited by zombiewolf513; 09-24-2015 at 01:18 PM..
zombiewolf513 is offline   Reply With Quote