View Single Post
Old 09-24-2015, 11:07 PM   #52
95se
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
95se is an unknown quantity at this point
Ok I finally got the adjuster to look at it. I had two claims, one where I was rear ended 6/2013 and 2nd one for all the front end damage from the ice storm back in march. Estimate for rear was $750 after my 250 deductible. Then he totaled it on front end damage, the 2nd claim. He told me damages were around 4200 but didn't show me any estimate and told me I would get a call from total loss dept. He said state farm goes by nada and I could look it up to get an idea what it was worth but he did not tell me a value. I have been talking to my agents office through the whole process. My agents office called claims dept today and she found out more info. On the first claim they decided I was not at fault, though, other driver said I rolled into her. They have started subjugation process so I possibly won't need to pay deductible on that claim. She said the car was valued at about $4590 and the damages to front end was about 4100 just above 80% threshold. Salvage was 498 so after deductible and salvage I would get about 3954. I had two calls today on each claim but was at work so am wondering how I should proceed to negotiate when I call ttomorrow.