View Single Post
Old 09-27-2015, 08:21 PM   #17
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by RktBunny View Post
Lol asking this question on a forum is research isn't it? This is the whole point of this forum and community is to learn from each other. Yes I'm doing a break job, putting some work on the suspension too. I'm going to school so I'm doing the projects when I can at the shop. Im in trans right now, need one to rebuild, doing engines next semester, need one to rebuild. So that's why I asked about the swap. Thanks for your master tech advice though bud! 😁😁😁

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
I suppose you're correct. However, at the end of the day, it's what ever you want to work with. No one here is buying your chassis and/or parts, so use you're head and make big boy decisions. With that said, there isn't any one specific chassis that is better between the S13's (coupe/hatch). If that's what you have your little heart set on, I suggest finding a rust free one. An S14 would be a better chassis to start with, but also more up front cost is involved. When you do your "brake" job, don't "break" the bank with upgrades... . Good luck with the build dude, if you do your research, you'll find the 2j thread on this forum some where.