View Single Post
Old 10-08-2015, 11:24 AM   #26
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Yeh if we're talking about Zilvia as a forum specifically, there's a lot missing. The Premium Member section was a whole different world years and years and years ago. It ultimately died when the Rep System died. There's still disagreements on whether that was a good thing or not. That'll never be decided. But as the person with the second highest rep on the site (I was pretty fucking useless later on when it came to 240's but I kept the OT area filled with car threads and other pop culture stuff, some still going today). The rep system was really a reward system for activity, 240 related or otherwise. I pretty much say it as a fun game to be played that kept me busy at work.

I am still FB friends with many old school members. One I regularly text (he happened to be the the Rep LEADER. lol) even though we've never met and he lives across the country.

Ah them were the days.