View Single Post
Old 10-14-2015, 09:41 AM   #7053
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhubeny180sx View Post
Hey guys I've attached some pics to show you what I'm trying to deal with, circled in red are the spots im getting major rub on the back tires, and on the front wheels also circled in red is where my tires are rubbing very hard on my front fenders when i turn, I have the little over fenders shown in the last pic, but I dont really wanna just jump in and start cutting my fenders without some tips or advice, because even if i do cut them, the front wheels are rubbing on mount points for the front bumper kit and the side skirts where they bolt on. Its already sitting pretty high, I just want some tips on how to make it work at this height, and what you guys would do to make it go lower, without changing tires every 50miles from cutting lol. I do wanna keep this offset though.
IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE RUDE MOVE ALONG, CUZ IM BORED OF REK'IN AMATEUR TROLLS 2EZ KTHXBAI
Rears showing fender rub

And the old z flares that will be installed, might also just put v2 rb flares not sure yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crzsteveo View Post
Guys it's spelled fucboi... Lol
Actually, the proper spelling is 'fuccboi'.