View Single Post
Old 10-27-2015, 11:22 PM   #753
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
It's not just lights. As I follow this thread (mostly for posts from you and silviaks2nr) it is a representation of how the "scene" is these days. A bunch of crappy half assed attempts and making something work where form >X2 over function. (Though in some of these retrofits the form is just as terrible as function imo.) Where you have a few people holding out and taking pride in their builds, instead of just slapping some parts together and "making it work".

The funniest (saddest?) thins is when people try to defend it. Apparently looking "cool" is more important than having a properly built car.
Well, to be honest a lot of people just dont know better - me included. It took many years and lots of trial and error for me to learn. Not everyone learns, some people are just destined to be stupid.

One of my friends owns a 240Z and told me that he wants to buy a CX Racing turbo kit for his RB.... (sigh). My response was "good luck with that, bud."
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote