View Single Post
Old 10-29-2015, 02:23 PM   #85
bataangpinoy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
bataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymore
I got into motorsport right before the V8 swap bubble burst.

My first drift event (5/09) was in an e30 with an m20b27i (poor man's stroker). There were 6 guys at the drift event. Two SR20 s13's (Mike Tung & Drew Ruggles), an RB20 s13 (Wes Becker), a ka-t s13 (One of the islandslide guys), and one LS powered coupe (Tanner Munson).

For a while it was V8 everywhere. Only now I've started noticing more variety again.

6 years later, I'm finally getting around to doing an LS car of my own.

Also, the S-Chassis are starting to get a bit nicer overall. I used to see ratty s-chassis all the time. Not so much now, since more people are starting with Mustangs and E36's. It was only a matter of time until people caught onto those cars, so widely available and so cheap to buy/upgrade. They just buy the cheapest one they see and go play.
bataangpinoy is offline   Reply With Quote