Highway Riding
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Highway Riding is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMW View Post
i literally hate those 3 candidates more than anyone on either side

the debate last night...

in all honesty, hate to sound like reince, but the moderators were horrible. jake tapper is obviously not some right winger, but he did a decent job during the cnn debate.

i have no idea why they let fiorina ramble on forever when it wasnt her turn to speak, but when anyone else went over by 1 second it was "thank you thank you thank you"

the debate didnt really change my opinion (for the better) of anyone on the stage, just made me hate fiorina, christie, and rubio more.

the fact that rubio can talk about firing federal workers when they dont show up, then not show up to his federal job is unbelievable. since june 1 rubio has missed more than 60% of roll call votes in the senate. paul who is also running has missed 1%...

fiorina runs some businesses into the ground. gets destroyed in a senate race, now wants to run the country.

christie wants more nsa spying, will enfore marijuana prohibition, more war, more spending...
This is the good thing about a democracy. We can "try to choose" or pick our "poison". the HP thing has been beaten to death. Same thing happened with Obama as far as a no show or absent senator with a barely there record. Chris Christie actually is the best candidate as a republican Gov in the bluest state in America. Fed has spoken on Marijuana. It is legal for medical purposes in NJ right now! When it comes to wars we can leave that to our generals. Politics isn't pretty!