View Single Post
Old 11-04-2015, 12:05 AM   #26
zeitgeist
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (21)
zeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2muchboost View Post
One recommendation bud....add some heat barrier material to that fire wall and trans tunnel. These puppies run hot and it can be felt through the chassis. I am adding some Dynamat material to the inside (behind dash and under carpet), wrapping headers, and will be adding the ThermaCool barrier/reflective material to the fire wall (engine side) when i can. I also added a low temp thermo (160*) cause I saw temps slowly creeping in dead stop TX traffic and hot weather.

Keep up the good work I love what your doing.
What's your cooling setup? I run a 180 in texas with the ac on and the temp stays constant. You shouldnt be have any temp creep if all your plumbing and fans are set up right

Sr20d3t, are you rebuilding the motor? Either way replace those knock sensors and seal it up while your there. They tend to get water and go bad. Oil and power steering coolers are a must as well
zeitgeist is offline   Reply With Quote