View Single Post
Old 11-04-2015, 11:41 AM   #244
zeitgeist
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (21)
zeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by kashira kureijii View Post
maybe your just old? I have a job and school, these count as responsibilities. I'm sorry your baby's momma prevents you from being a true enthusiast.

It doesn't take that long to build an engine bruh, you buy parts, put them in, and then put the engine in. If you have all the parts, you could litrerally do it on a holiday etc. No excuses man
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH.

I knew you were going to come back with a school and job. Wait until you grow up. As much as i like working on my car youll soon find out how much more there is to your small and limited world. There's a reason why all the older guys here agree. Weve all been where you are and done that. Besides if if werent for "old" guys like me, there wouldnt be these badass shops that design all these parts for you to buy.
And my profession isnt vehicles so it would take me 10 times the time it would take for a professional car buiilder to complete what i need. Btw im only 27
zeitgeist is offline   Reply With Quote