View Single Post
Old 11-04-2015, 03:54 PM   #29
SR2oD3T
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
SR2oD3T is making a name for him/her selfSR2oD3T is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via MSN to SR2oD3T
thanks all for the kind word. im doing my best to keep up the build and this post. nothing much to post for the past week cus I went to vegas for a short break last week. but I did finalized my order with WS on my harness. sent out PCM, bought some expensive tools and trailer fenders. two days off tmr and i'll get my hands on it. will have some update shortly

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeitgeist View Post
Sr20d3t, are you rebuilding the motor? Either way replace those knock sensors and seal it up while your there. They tend to get water and go bad. Oil and power steering coolers are a must as well

no I m not rebuilding the motor for now as my goal is to make it run first. the current plan already maxing out my skill level that my research is having a hard time to catch up. once this thing starts running reliably, upgrade will follow. but yea, cooling is a big thing for this project as it will see some track drifting and my s15 front end just doesn't like to let air goes in especially sideway. will start with mishimoto radiator and dual fans. adding cooler will be right after. thanks for the heads up.
SR2oD3T is offline   Reply With Quote