Thread: Spirit of Japan
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2015, 12:21 PM   #24
Gingersmurf
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Gingersmurf is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't mean to step into other people business, but you posted this on an open forum...

You (buyer, AXV) are indeed being a dick towards the seller with the way you are wording your messages towards him.

Anyways, You received a product you were not happy with, and contacted the seller as you should have. IMHO, the seller made a huge effort to try and help, usually the seller will say "you bought it, get stuffed", which clearly is not the case here. I understand you're angry about the situation, but there is not need to disrespect the guy you're trying to work with.

If the seller sold an item not as described that's his fault (which i don't think is the case, but if you feel that way, that's your thing)
But you really dropped the ball by getting it redone BEFORE the situation was resolved.

In my opinion the point were you choose to go get the wheel redone is the point where the seller is no longer responsible for helping you. You have altered his product, before the situation is resolved. He should not take it back or help pay for it to be redone. Personally, i think you should give the man his $80 back to him as well, Or just take it and be damn thankful that is what you got.

Either way, if the seller continues to work with you just try and proof read your messages to be a bit more respectful? I know if i was the seller, i would have told you to get stuffed a long time ago with your attitude

I agreed with Jordan here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan_Inc View Post
I don't see what the problem is.
Your mistake here is that you sent out the Steering Wheel for reconditioning before dealing with the seller on a solution.