View Single Post
Old 11-18-2015, 02:46 PM   #7676
LockOn!
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
LockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyced View Post
Why are all the labels on that car flipped? So the guy he's tailing can peek in his mirror and go 'oh shit better call these guys!'
... You'll notice a lot of JDM cars had their decals flipped. Its so both sides of the car are in symmetry. The Japanese like that sorta thing.

Notice this Burst car, the D-Max logo and other stickers are reversed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kashira kureijii View Post
That car has a hoonigan sticker tho
Animal Style cars are A+ in terms of style. Wish they would pull the Hoonigan stickers though. I don't know why anyone credible ever puts that shit on their car, unless of course they are paid to do so. Maybe they are, I have no idea.

Every dickface that put a Hoonigan sticker on their car is a fucking drone. You are literally the product of westernized drifting. Might as well get a bigass rear window banner that says "HEY! Look at me! I'm about 10 years late to this whole drifting bandwagon but at least Zumiez can show me how to sweg!".

Fuck you.

Hoonigan doesn't make parts, tune cars, or really do anything. Its a clever marketing ploy build around an action sports persona. "Look at this sweet team. Don't you wanna be just like them? Cool, then buy our shit".

Cringiest example ever:

Not to say it isn't smart to capitalize on a now fully realized action sport that has a very impressionable audience. I'd like a piece of that cash flo fo sho